Monday, April 27, 2009

Day Six - Spring Challenge

Saturdays meals were just right. Things are going well!

The other nice thing is that my daughter is right along on this with me and the rest!

7:30am
Cream of wheat with cinammon
Protein shake
String beans

12:00pm
Potatoes
Leftover steak
Broccoli

3:00pm
Rice
Chicken breast saute
Eggplant

7:00pm
Potatoes
Steak
Broccoli

Goodness. The Saturday boredom (not like I get bored) of being at the house and around opportunities to snack on crap was tempting for us both, mostly my daughter. We made some finger jello with sugar free juice, but it wasn't all that tasty!

Cheers,

Beth

No comments:

Post-Thanksgiving Tidbits and Recipes

Making the best of time away from work and with family, I traveled several miles to visit my family and have a special holiday celebrating m...