Monday, April 20, 2009

Day One - Spring Challenge

Here we go again! Today was moderately rough earlier in the day due to a massive headache. Could it be the illness I have had for the last 10 days or the lack of caffeine? I was only doing an occasional latte. In any case, I am GLAD that I am doing this challenge and it's going to get Better!!

8:00am
Oatmeal with cinammon
Leftover greenbeans from dinner
Protein shake

12:10pm
Tomatoes
Spinach salad
Chicken breast
Olive oil and vinegar

4:00pm
Red potatoes
Greenbeans
Sliced turkey breast

8:00pm
Brown rice
Roasted veg medley (egg plant, peppers, broccoli)
Chicken verde

I was NOT hungry and feel very tired but that I did a fine job for the first day!

Keep it up!!

WHAT DID YOU EAT?

Beth

No comments:

Post-Thanksgiving Tidbits and Recipes

Making the best of time away from work and with family, I traveled several miles to visit my family and have a special holiday celebrating m...