Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day Nine - Spring Challenge

Feeling good this morning even though I had to get up early!

Yesterday was a day with pretty good energy and this is a good habit again. No mistakes except the wine the other night, which is part of my "cheat" allowance. Even if I had more slips, the good of my eating outweighs any mistakes.
Results are happening!

7:00
Cream of wheat
Protein shake
Broccoli

10:00
Small oatmeal serving
2 poached egg whites

12:30
1/3 baked potato
Romaine salad with cucumbers
Chicken mexican shredded

3:30
Rice
Chicken
Eggplant

7:30
1 1/2 corn tortillas
More chicken!
String beans

Good day. Tired!

Cheers!

Beth

KEEP IT UP!!

No comments:

Post-Thanksgiving Tidbits and Recipes

Making the best of time away from work and with family, I traveled several miles to visit my family and have a special holiday celebrating m...