Monday, March 17, 2008

The 2-Week Challenge - Day Fourteen - Last Day of Challenge

It is the last day (Sunday!) and what a great day and successful challenge for all who participated, myself included!

Here's Sunday's meals:

8:00am
======
1/2 oatmeal pancake
Bell pepper
EFA
Multi
Joint repair

9:30am
=====
Pre-workout amino acids protein

11:15am
======
Post-workout amino acids protein

12:00
====
Leftover rotisserie chicken
2 Corn tortillas
Carrots and bell peppers
EFA
Latte cheat!

2:35pm
=====
3 egg whites and a dab of runny yolk
Rosemary potatoes
Celery and carrots

5:00pm
======
Turkey
1 corn tortilla
Red bell pepper
Latte cheat!

7:30pm
======
Pork roast (lean) w/brothy gravy (no flour or oil!)
Brown rice
Zucchini and mushrooms with olive oil
EFA
Joint repair

What a great and hungry day! Between yesterday's workouts and this mornings... I was in huge need of fuel.

All said and done, it was great! And although I won't be posting my meals anymore... I am on a roll.... MANY of my campers and clients are on a roll, too!!

Please COMMENT and MAKE YOUR REQUESTS/QUESTIONS!

What do you want to see posted??

Cheers!!

Beth

No comments:

Post-Thanksgiving Tidbits and Recipes

Making the best of time away from work and with family, I traveled several miles to visit my family and have a special holiday celebrating m...