Sunday, March 9, 2008

The 2-Week Challenge - Day Seven

A whole week and I feel great! I am down a few pounds since last Sunday (I peeked on the scale!) The scale is no comparison to how I feel, but still kinda fun!

Here's the day's meals (daylight savings day) and then off to snooze:

8:20am
======
Oatmeal pancake (with egg whites and dry oatmeal, splash of sugar-free vanilla)
Asparagus
EFA
Joint Repair
Multi
Black coffee

9:30am
======
Pre-workout amino acids proteins

11:30am
======
Post-workout amino acids proteins

12:15pm
======
Leftover rotisserie chicken (from grocery store)
2 corn tortilla
Carrots

4:00pm
======
Steak leftovers
Brown rice
Asparagus
EFA
Black coffee - got me too amped

7:30pm
======
BBQ chicken
Brown rice
Green beans
EFA
Joint repair

Awesome weather day and I cannot wait for the exciting, jam-packed week.

Cheers,

Beth

No comments:

Post-Thanksgiving Tidbits and Recipes

Making the best of time away from work and with family, I traveled several miles to visit my family and have a special holiday celebrating m...