Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer Challenge - Day five of 21

SO, here's Friday's foods. Been very busy and not on-line.

I workout out real hard yesterday (Saturday) at my body pump class (I was pulling more weight than the guys) :) and hurt my back some. Of course, it didn't keep me from pulling some weeds that were choking my vegetable garden as I NEED LOTS OF VEGGIES!! So, I was done in and I missed a special wedding last night.

Still resting right now.

SO... here is the low down on the intake recently.

Friday 8/8
Slept in a little (thanx Laura and Sam :0) )
9:00am
Oatmeal pancakes (egg whites and oatmeal)
Strawberries (workout at noon - so I allowed myself!)

11:30am
Turkey lunchmeat
Corn tortilla
Bell pepper

3:30
SUPER hungry!! too long after I taught at noon.
Pan fried beef
Brown rice
Asparagus

7:30pm
Salad
Chicken
Strawberries

OK, so I had 2 things of fruit! BAD DOG!!
I did workout, though.

Thanks for your comments and sharing in person as well!

You all are doing GREAT! And even in our struggle to do this Challenge, we learn lessons.

Cheers,

Beth

No comments:

Post-Thanksgiving Tidbits and Recipes

Making the best of time away from work and with family, I traveled several miles to visit my family and have a special holiday celebrating m...