Sunday, November 17, 2019

Vegan Recipes and Information Can be Found Everywhere!

Sunday is a great day for planning and food prep.  With so much information available today, it's hard not to create amazing plant-based meals.  Many recipes I have adapted come from my years of being a self-proclaimed chef.  My mother was an amazing cook and the talent ran deep in her Italian family!

Mom with a roast and some fancy hair - 1965
Mama & Papa Palermo with my mom in the background - 1971
The food prep is in full-swing and I am starting to get my husband on board.  What's on the list on the countertop for today?
  • Roasted red pepper and fennel bulb soup
  • Air-fried, marinated tofu cubes
  • Air-fried Brussels sprouts
  • Air-roasted zucchini
  • Mashed potatoes with garlic and peas
  • Vegan meatloaf with mushrooms and Beyond Burger meat
  • Vegan gravy (recipe follows)

It's amazing how many recipes you can find on the internet, but I find that using Instagram and following people who love to post pics and recipes is very helpful too!

Simple Vegan Blog by Iosune is a great resource!  Check her out!

Some of my favorite products!
It's a fact, I feel better and am more energetic eating Vegan!  

Eat your veggies!  Here's another amazing Lebanese chef who has a lot of different types of recipes.  Here is the cauliflower with tahini recipe http://cosetteskitchen.com/recipe/bakedcauliflower.  Thank you, Cosette!

Godere de buona salute!  Grazie!

Beth

#cooking
#nowthatsitalian
#plant-based
#durantoliveoil
#foodprep
#foodblog
#recipesforvegans
#lebanese


No comments:

Post-Thanksgiving Tidbits and Recipes

Making the best of time away from work and with family, I traveled several miles to visit my family and have a special holiday celebrating m...