Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day Fourteen - Spring Challenge

Wow, the last day NOT! I am hanging on as Memorial Day is around the corner and I want to be feeling good in not just the bathing suit, but good in the clothes as I feel now!

Being someone who doesn't weigh herself, I did take a peek the other day and etc. and I know how much I normally weigh, I don't even need to step on the scale most the time.. So, I estimate I have lost at least 7 pounds. Will go with that!

9:15
Oatmeal
Protein
Broccoli

12:15
Rice leftovers
Turkey breast hunk
Grilled asparagus

3:30
Tiny baked potato
Beef slices
Green beans

7:30
More homemade greek rice
Delicious homemade chicken
Amazing homemade eggplant "Melonsalata"

WOW! Great afternoon and evening...

No comments:

Post-Thanksgiving Tidbits and Recipes

Making the best of time away from work and with family, I traveled several miles to visit my family and have a special holiday celebrating m...