BUSY Wednesday and ended it soooooo late that here's my entry.
7:00am
---------
Turkey
Cucumber and carrot
1 1/2 corn tortillas
EFA
Multi
Joint repair
10:00pm
----------
Turkey (again!)
Bell peppers
Corn tortilla
I actually had half a latte and it was KILLER!! Go Katie, you are the rockin-est barista!!!
Wednesday cheat! WOW
1:45pm
--------
Turkey (again!)
Carrots
Cherry tomatoes
Forgot my pre/post workout aminos!! Taught Yoga and did an awesome workout with Nakata
7:30pm
--------
Even more turkey
Carrots
Cherry tomatoes
TIRRRRREEEDDDDDDD
Cheers,
Beth
Exploration of Vegan and Vegetarian eating while navigating the world. Self-care in food intake regardless of being in one's 30s or 50s is crucial to overall! Check out my experiences, recipes, and life lessons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post-Thanksgiving Tidbits and Recipes
Making the best of time away from work and with family, I traveled several miles to visit my family and have a special holiday celebrating m...
-
Good day! The night is rough only because I ate too late and now I am sick to my stomache!! UGH! 7:30am Cream of Wheat w/cinammon Broccoli...
-
So, today was a little different because I was OFF most of the day! I found things to be fine except in the afternoon, I just WANTED to hav...
-
Making the best of time away from work and with family, I traveled several miles to visit my family and have a special holiday celebrating m...
No comments:
Post a Comment