Saturday was busy but great. Still holding on to the great feeling of eating clean though you really have to take the time to make sure what you prepare/consume is proper! I feel great!
10:00
Oatmeal
Protein
Broccoli
3:00 (too late!)
Baked potato
Steak
String beans
7:00
Protein shake
2 Sugar free jellos
Too late of lunch, too late for dinner!
Exploration of Vegan and Vegetarian eating while navigating the world. Self-care in food intake regardless of being in one's 30s or 50s is crucial to overall! Check out my experiences, recipes, and life lessons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post-Thanksgiving Tidbits and Recipes
Making the best of time away from work and with family, I traveled several miles to visit my family and have a special holiday celebrating m...
-
Good day! The night is rough only because I ate too late and now I am sick to my stomache!! UGH! 7:30am Cream of Wheat w/cinammon Broccoli...
-
So, today was a little different because I was OFF most of the day! I found things to be fine except in the afternoon, I just WANTED to hav...
-
Making the best of time away from work and with family, I traveled several miles to visit my family and have a special holiday celebrating m...
No comments:
Post a Comment