I love weekend
9:30
pancakes with choc chips
turkey polska
grapes
1:00
Beef
Brown rice
broccoli
Coffee
5:30
Ribs
Oven fries
String beans
Great night and family weekend. Doing reasonably good on the challenge.
Busy with last week before school coming...
Exploration of Vegan and Vegetarian eating while navigating the world. Self-care in food intake regardless of being in one's 30s or 50s is crucial to overall! Check out my experiences, recipes, and life lessons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post-Thanksgiving Tidbits and Recipes
Making the best of time away from work and with family, I traveled several miles to visit my family and have a special holiday celebrating m...
-
Good day! The night is rough only because I ate too late and now I am sick to my stomache!! UGH! 7:30am Cream of Wheat w/cinammon Broccoli...
-
So, today was a little different because I was OFF most of the day! I found things to be fine except in the afternoon, I just WANTED to hav...
-
Making the best of time away from work and with family, I traveled several miles to visit my family and have a special holiday celebrating m...
No comments:
Post a Comment